Daeng Muhammad Feisal is a designer who codes, a bibliophile, and a human-centered design process enthusiast. He has spent the last 10 years working in the IT, design, and startup industry with a specialized focus on UX design. And now, he is on a mission to leverage education and financial inclusivity through technology empowerment.
Daeng has taught UX design at QUIX Design Bootcamp and Talent Bandung (digital talent training program organized by Bandung city government) from 2017-2020. Also organized UX events in UXID (UX Indonesia community) Bandung chapter from 2016-2018 and led the media and documentation team in UXID Conference 2018.
Recently, shifting to learning about Design Operations, Design System, and Product Management.
See LinkedIn profile and Now page for recent updates.
Fun facts of Daeng:
- WordPress die-hard fans and has developed websites since 2011, and this web built using WordPress.
- Microsoft Paint user since elementary school, and now the biggest fan of Figma. Learned graphic design self-taught and started learning UX design by joining the UXID community.
- Born in Bandung, raised in Cimahi, finished high-school grade in Garut city, have Makassar/Bugisnese first name, currently live in Jakarta. A proud Indonesian and citizen of the world.
- Passionate about people and community development. Joined several organizations from local scope to national board. From NGOs, voluntary, religious-based, vocation-based to football fans community. Click here for the details.
- Fans of the football teams with blue colors (coincidentally): Inter Milano FC, Chelsea FC, and Persib Bandung FC
- Local clothing brand supporter, big fans of Nordhen Basic, SCH, and unkl347.